Still alive, in case of any of you wondering why I always do this, chat for a while and then go offline for a while 8D;
- Where to start, oh yeah the headache.
Thanks to those that were worried for me, I know I complain about it from time to time.
I did question this to my doctor before, she said it's really just muscle tension on the shoulders and it carries the pain all the way to my head. The only rememdy is to do some stretches to ease the shoulder (Which I shamelessly don't do ^^;, so it's my fault really.)
It was sore for a few days hence I've always wished my shoulder muscles have relaxed by the next day.
- Mom came on last Monday, so spent my time with her. She came up to our house so some housecleaning we had to do. The pests are still around, though I haven't seen any for a few days now. Some mature, some young! It gets on our nerves. Maybe we should've gone to B&Q again to find stronger pesticides. Although nii-chan doesn't want any strong flavour.
And then I saw Liam on Friday as well, because the first ever Apple store has opened in the victoria sqaure in Belfast in the whole Ireland (I think whole Ireland since they were all saying it... people even queued up in the night to wait for it to open, it was on the BBC website news o_O;; )
- Other stuff that occupied me was translation, playing some Devil May Cry 3 (How rash & cool Dante of the past 8D;;) still job hunting (& trying to think what is it that I really love to do, had been constantly reflecting on this, and had been thinking of working in the government departments because I don't think my family has ever tried to before in a western country. I find it amusing and fun and yes, it would be interesting to know more about such and such going on in your country because that is what I need, I'm still as clueless or not as interested in these things. It's just something that can't knock on my head easily, I'll have to approach it all the time. Shamelessly, there's a lot of terms I've heard but still don't know up to this date.)
- *coughs* Sorry for the long rant, em oh yeah, finally registered on eBay for the first time and bought my very first item (See how slow I am?) Bought the FF7 Crisis Core UK version with the so-called artbook for approx £26.50 (postage included)
At least cheaper than the £30 in zavvi.com (<--Windy is cheapstake 8D;; )
The voices are ok so far, I didn't play it, but my brother is though, since he never touched the JPN version before, he decided to go for this one. He still likes his Uncharted though.
- Hmm... finally.... I have been shamelessly playing an oline RPG game called 'Tales of Pirates'http://top.igg.com
Everything's so colourful & vibrant! (Windy loves exploring)
My eyes were set on this before I got my mac, they only work on Windows though ;_;
Lucky my brother let me install the program in his PC and can play.
There's another one called Flyff (Fly for Fun) that I'd like to try, since well.... the idea is you can have your character fly.... but other than that there's nothing that attracts me, maybe I'll stick to the one I have now =P
Anyway, I may not be on often since Tsuna's B-day is coming up, we've only a week left to do stuff for Tsunafish eDoujin ^^;;
I love you my gorgeous flist <3